Friday, May 06, 2005

We had a great time in Munich. At first, I was a little concerned about the looks of the design as well as the color combination I picked (Monaco Blue/Terra). The minute the we walked out the doors at the ED Center in Munich, all concerns were gone. My Monaco car and the two Sparkling cars of the others looked GREAT.

I would not say the E90 is a perfect design, but I would say it is very good and compares favorably with anything in class - if not better. It drives wonderfully. We drove hundreds of miles around Austria and Germany and all of us really were impressed with the refinement and comfort of the car. Having just sold an E46 M3 and E46 330i, I am trhilled with this car. If you are thinking about an E90, I would encourge you to get one. Even the 325i seems to be a great car now that it has a 3.0l engine. More to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home